Before you list your home, allow us to perform a “home survey” for you. Our survey will find any problems that may exist that could cause you to lose a buyer after their home inspector does his job.
It’s always much cheaper to repair something in your home before you list your home, than at the closing table.
We often help our clients increase the listing price by thousands of dollars with our pre-listing survey.
It’s a home inspection that can insure a better profit and higher likelyhood of making the sale the first time.
When looking for a new home, or preparing to sell yours, trust in the expertise of the qualified professionals at American Construction & Plumbing For A Quality Home Inspection!
We have earned the reputation as experts in our field – a reputation we work hard to live up to.
Unlike most Home Inspectors, whose job is done after the initial inspection, we’re willing to answer any questions even long after the purchase of the home is final.
All too often, people looking to purchase a home, don’t have the necessary inspections done and end up with a costly problem on their hands.
Give us a call today for more information on the Home Inspection Services we have to offer. We are more than happy to help in any way possible and look forward to working with you!
Our home inspection services include:
- Roofs Drainage
- Heating & Cooling
- Decks & Wood Structures
- Wood Destroying Insects (Termites, etc.)
- Mold Water Flow
Our Full Home Inspection Covers:
- Home Inspection paperwork
- Roof, vents, flashing and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Exterior walls and windows
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, driveways and railings
- Attic access, ventilation and storage
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating and cooling systems
- Main water shut-off valves
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Electrical service line, meter box and grounding
- Main disconnects and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Smoke and CO detector
- Insulation and ventilation
- Kitchen appliances
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- Interior ceilings, walls, floors, trim, doors, windows, stairs And More!