Water damage restoration is what happens after your home is being threatened by water from flooding or leaks. We understand that having a water leak in your home is very disheartening and you want it repaired fast and you want your home or business back in order again as quickly as possible.
American Construction & Plumbing has the experience to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property.
We have the water damage restoration equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations and are available around-the-clock.
We concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
Our Water Damage Restoration Equipment Is The Best
• Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
• Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
• Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
• Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
We understand that when you have someone working in your home or business, you want a professional and courteous team taking care of everything and listening to you every step of the way! We do that.
Water Damage Restoration Sanitizing Agents, Anti-Microbial and Germicidal Treatments
• Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
• Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment For Water Damage Restoration
• Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
• Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
• High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
• Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment.